Monday, February 24, 2014

No, for real this time...

ARGH!!!

So life! Yeah, I was doing stuff at places with things and haven’t even wanted to do anything like blogging or selling awesome clothes. So, I stopped. Now I might do it some more. I’m hoping it will get me back into wanting to look cool. Because right now, I look boring 75% of the time.

The reason for this? Work, obviously. It sucks because I see people in other departments dressing with the awesome, but my department is more conservative. Also I've been trying to get a promotion, so I've been more conservative than usual. This sucks ‘cause I've started looking super boring on the weekends, too! Why? Laziness and lack of practice.

I’m going to be blogging about life instead of Razor Grade(my company is on sleepytime right now). Outfits that awesome people can wear to work, my personal craftiness (including some clothing), makeup tips/review, music/movie/show commentary, etc. Maybe some stuff about gaming, too. Especially “table setting” for gaming food since everyone seems really impressed with the crap Alex and I throw out there for eating and drinking.

I’ll probably also have an occasional post about general life topics (kinda like the Art of Manliness, CHECK IT OUT!). Probably the first one will be about replanting purchased herbs from the grocery store and aloe pups… ‘cause I need to do both of those things… and have for weeks and I've been lazy.

I’ll try to include lots of pictures. If my opinion matters to you, great. If not, if no one gives a shit, who cares, right? I’ll have a “diary” of things I've loved throughout the year.

No comments: